Fraserway RV is Canada’s largest vertically integrated RV Company. We are industry leaders in selling, servicing and renting recreational vehicles throughout Canada and as a team do everything possible to ensure our customers’ vacation dreams are realized.
Are you looking to grow your RV Technician career to become an expert working within the RV industry? We’re looking for qualified candidates to join our Service Team. This is a Full Time, Permanent position for our Whitehorse, YT Dealership
What will be your responsibilities?
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing RVs requiring repair and maintenance
- Good diagnostic skills
- Experience with Plumbing, Carpentry, or Electrical (Automotive or Industrial)
- Experience with vehicle hitch and wiring
- General house renovation skills
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Qualifications required for the Job are:
- Red Seal
- RV or automotive maintenance experience required
- RV & Trailer repairs experience an asset
- Experience with Plumbing, Carpentry, or Electrical (Automotive or Industrial).
- Good attitude.
- Ability to work Saturdays in the busy season
In addition to becoming part of an exceptional team, we also offer:
- Industry leading wages; based on experience and level of certification
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan
- Access to our company matching RRSP plan
- SUB Plan program for Service Technicians
- An Employee Assistance Program at no cost to an employee
- Employee Bursary Program
- RV Rental Discounts, sales and parts for staff
- Company Matching World Vision Child sponsorship program
Your enthusiasm is infectious. You challenge the status quo. You go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectations. You get things done the right way. You represent our brand with passion and pride. You are a team player. If that describes you, then our Company is the right fit for you and we want to hear from you!
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.