In this issue’s cover story, some UAW members outline what they say they would like to see President Biden tackle early in his term.
Other stories include:
- Temporary workers at Big 3 automakers being converted to full-time as a result of the 2019 auto negotiations.
- UAW retirees who worked for the City of Lansing organized to get the city to reverse a decision that would damage their retiree health care.
- UAW members at St. Vincent Medical Center in Toledo, Ohio, among the first to receive Covid-19 vaccinations.
- University of Washington postdocs organize to fight the university’s move to deny health care to some postdocs – and they win!
- Member ethics panel selected by blind draw.
- The annual financial report.
Other users read these articles next…