The Tire and Lube Technician performs all tire and wheel-related services while following oil change and vehicle inspection procedures.
- Tire and wheel installation (mount, balance, rotate, and replacement of tires/wheels)
- Oil changes on most all vehicles (lube, oil change & filter service)
- Thorough vehicle inspections using provided inspection sheet
- Basic preventative maintenance and other vehicle services
- One year of experience as a tire and/or lube technician is preferred but not required
- A high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Please choose “Other” on the application and type “Tire and Lube Technician” as the position you are applying for.
- Saskatoon, SK S7K 7K7
- Posted 1 month ago