Deprecated: _register_controls is deprecated since version 3.1.0! Use Elementor\Controls_Stack::register_controls() instead. in /home/vfol12nxo8wr/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4861
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla launches new virtual power plant that pays Powerwall owners to help end brownouts
- Tesla expands availability of new Texas-built Model Y and raises the price
- Toyota recalls all its bZ4X electric cars over wheels potentially falling off
- Mercedes-Benz’s ultra-efficient VISION EQXX electric car traveled 750 miles (1,200 km) on a single charge
- GM Cruise takes first fares for paid driverless taxi in San Francisco
- GM adds Plug and Charge to EVgo Ultium Charge 360, vehicles including Bolt
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.