Job Title: Parts & Service Advisor
Job Status: Full-Time
Job Location: Kia of Prince Albert
Job Summary: The Parts & Service Advisor is a customer service specialist who responds quickly and effectively to customer requests. The individual in this position is integral to the Parts & Service Department Team and in after-sale customer satisfaction.
- Acting as a liaison between customers and service technicians
- Professionally handling all customer and supplier interactions
- Creating and maintaining relationships with customers
- Accurately documenting all processes and vehicle conditions
- Ensuring customers are aware of all services needed for the vehicle
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to thrive in stressful and time-sensitive situations.
- Must have a valid Class 5 Saskatchewan Driver’s License upon employment
- The drive, determination and motivation to succeed every day
- Positive, enthusiastic, and passionate about the automotive industry
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a service advisor role is preferred
- Previous dealership or automotive experience is considered an asset
Compensation & Benefits:
- Endless opportunity for career growth
- FFUN and encouraging working environment
- Competitive wages and endless bonus potential
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits
The FFUN Group is an automotive and recreational retailer with nearly 30 locations throughout Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario. One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, we’re fueled by amazing people, and represent some of your favourite brands of automotive and recreational vehicles. However, it’s our corporate culture that really sets us apart. It’s more than just celebration lunches and beanbag chairs, it’s defined by our core values: Driven to Grow, Team Player, FFUN Attitude and Down to Earth. FFUN Group is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have the drive, we have the opportunity! Apply to work with the FFUN Team today!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $24,000.00-$40,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- service/parts advisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Preferred)
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place